DMHA will issue the request for services, receive quotes/proposals, evaluate and award to the most responsive/responsible company. This requires a contractor/supplier who has the technical and financial competence to perform, and who has a satisfactory record of past performance and integrity.
- Competition – All procurement transactions will be conducted in a manner providing full and open competition as described in 24CFR 85.36.
- Small Purchases (Request for Quotes) – appropriate for supplies
- Sealed Bid (Using Invitation for Bids) – appropriate for construction services
- Competitive Proposals (Using Request for Proposals) – appropriate for professional services
- Noncompetitive Proposals (single bid or sole source; least favored option)